Heavy Duty Pallet Rack is the preferred storage system for warehouses that stock a wide range of fast-moving SKUs.
Where can Selective Pallet Racking be used?
This racking system is flexible and adaptable and able to configure as per warehouse storage requirements. In this cost-effective storage racks solution, you get direct access to all pallets through stackers, forklifts, reach trucks and VNA equipment. This not only simplifies inventory management and order fulfillment, but it also improves the overall warehouse productivity and efficiency.
- The pallets rest on horizontal load beams held in place by beam connectors to the upright. The beam level is adjustable and you can change the height as per load and pallet sizes.
- This feature makes selective pallet racking convenient for warehouses that need storage for standard or customized sizes.
- Selective pallet rack system provides easy accessibility to all products at all times. This makes it convenient when warehouse operations require quick access to inventory for high throughputs.
- This storage system is simple to install, adjustable and can be customised as per your storage requirements. You can opt for a double-deep rack configuration for high storage density or single rack for basic storage with full accessibility.
- Typically, selective pallet rack system is ideal for wide range of applications such as Retail distribution centers, FMCG, Electronics, Auto parts, Wholesale stores, etc.
Features of Selective Pallet Racking
Benefits of Installing Selective Pallet Racking
- The versatility of selective pallet racking makes it popular among warehouses.
- Ensures individual access to all pallets with 100% SKUs selectivity
- Simplifies stock management with ease of stock rotation
- Accommodates almost every unit load with variable width and depth
- Offers a variety of frame and beam capacities to fit your requirements
- Add economical shelving for low level picking for customization and convenience
- High location usage storage system
- Enables accurate and safe picking with no delays
- Compatible to different material handling equipments
- Offers full access to all pallets to the full height of the warehouse
- Adaptable and scalable to accommodate fluctuating business needs
Installing Selective Pallet Racking
- Quick access to large range of SKUs
- First-In, First-Out (FIFO) inventory management
- Most economical type of racking (Per square metre)
- Allows multiple product access in same aisle
- No special truck requirements
- Lower forklift or pallet handling costs
- Floor level is not critical as it is front loaded
If you need help in custom designing the selective pallet racking for your distribution operations or wish to improve your warehouse efficiency, do write to us or give us a call.